February 17, 2015

In Love With..

Via
-last Tuesday I met one of my favorite New Yorkers for dinner at Parq. It was gorgeous, and reminded me of one of my all-time favorite restaurants - Tavern on the Green, the old version. The opulent, dreamy wonderland version that existed decades ago, when the Leroys still managed it. Parq is truly beautiful, a perfect date spot (or a hookup spot if you visit the adjoining nightclub), and the menu, presented by executive chef Errol D. LeBlanc is delicious! Make a reservation for Tapas Tuesday, and enjoy happy hour all night!  

-omg so my friends and I are currently reading Not That Kind of Girl, and naturally I had to start watching Lena Dunham's show too. I didn't think I could get into it, but you guys, I am SO INTO IT. Nearly every episode makes me cringe from embarrassment, but it's so relatable and just easy to watch. If you're looking for a new show to binge on, give it a whirl. 

-speaking of show binging... one of my quietest moments in life was when I spent about 3 weeks doing absolutely nothing but catching up on Breaking Bad. Totally worth it, but the point of this story, is to mention that I started watching Better Call Saul. I think I'm into it. I just have to make peace with the fact that Jesse Pinkman is not going to make a cameo. Ever. But maybe? This also reminded me that I went to New Mexico last year, and totally stalked all the show hot spots.. like Walter's and Jesse's houses, and even the car wash. I took photos to prove how nerdy I am, so maybe I'll do a really late post. Stay tuned. 

-my mind is slightly blown by just how warm it's been lately. 95 degrees in February? Just stop. 

-I'm starting to plan a girls trip to Europe. With my mom. Slightly nervous about it all.. will we kill each other or will this be like the best bonding experience ever? To be determined. 

natasha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please post your Breaking Bad pics! Love that show!

Here I scribble said...

Oh I know that 3 weeks phase for breaking bad.. I have been meaning to start watching Better call saul, but kinda putting it off so far coz it gets addicting for me... I am sad too now, that jesse won't be there :-/

-DT
http://hereiscribble.blogspot.com

Heather P said...

Girls trip to Europe? Make a stop in Spain!