November 15, 2011

So Cal Bloggers Unite!


Guess what ya'll?!
Last Sunday I attended my very first bloggy blog meet-up!

It was such an awesome night!
Tammy, Olivia, Kelsey and Stephanie 
did such a great job putting this thing together. 


As you can see, 
the turnout was outstanding. 
We gathered at Flavor Del Mar,
an uh-mazing location that treated us to flights of champagne and other delicious goodies. 

It was such a pleasure to meet all these beautiful bloggers. 
And guess what?
We even got goodie bags! 
Oh you fancy, huh?
That's right..

Guess what else? 
Yours truly won herself a free dance class with Vavi. 
Wooot!


Anywho... 
Everyone had such a great time,
that the next meet-up is already in the works. 

Are you a So Cal blogger?
Would you like to join us next time?
Well don't be shy.
Shoot me an email or something... 
I can't actually read your mind.

natasha

17 comments:

Karen said...

That looks like so much fun! Let me know when the next one is!!

Olivia.Dee said...

I've decided I need to get back for the food. because whatever that little spoon thing was... it was delicious!

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados, and the Bay said...

Love your pics :) and so happy you came and had a good time.
Have fun @ your dance class, let me know how it goes.. I've been thinking about trying their classes.

LBR said...

that is so fun! It's like meeting for a blind date, huh? But creepier, because you already know everyone's background, life, what their fall decor looks like, etc... ha!

Lost&Found said...

This looks like so much fun! I want to go to the next one!

-Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

El said...

Fun and beautiful pictures! You look so pretty :)

xo

Nina said...

Reallt nice pictures. You look so nice.
www.ninajosephine.com

Fabrizia said...

These photos are so nice, I like them! And you look really fab!Nice post!

Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
Please Follow me on Cosa mi metto???

CoolBites said...

What a fantastic reunion! seems you had a blast ;)
xx

LC said...

thank you for the kind comment! i am following you now too (=.

Jacqlyn said...

I have been wanting to join a blog meetup, too bad I'm all the way in Michigan! Those cupcakes look so pretty, mmmmmmm.

Fabrizia said...

Such a lovely post, I like these photos! Great sense of style!

Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???
Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!

alicia said...

looks like fun! cute blog. xoxo

Aspiring Kennedy said...

yesssss.... blogger parties are the best! glad you had a good first one. :) now, come to london and have an even better one!

karo said...

That looks like so much fun!
And you look so cute :)
Thank you for visit my blog :)))

Under the Fluorescents said...

i'm a socal blogger! hit my up next time there is a gathering :) thanks for the comment

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Kinsey Michaels said...

looks like it was a blasty blast! i so would have gone, even though i'm a couple hours north in LA!