January 11, 2011

Craft & Commerce

Man how I wish I was as "hip" as some of the fellas waltzing into Craft & Commerce this past Sunday... The hubs and I stopped in for a few cocktails just because, and had such a great time. The bartender was as sweet as a button, and the decor was to die for. Have I mentioned that they serve fried pickles? Nuff said.




Michelada - Negra Modelo. House-Made Sangrita. Lime. Cayenne Pepper. Salt.

Fries & Pickles  - Sweet Potato Fries & Corn Meal Fried Pickles. Blue Cheese. Malt Aioli.


This place is awesome, right? Venture in if you dare.. just don't forget your oxfords and suspenders. 

natasha

3 comments:

itsmecarl123 said...

omg those fries and pickles look amazingly good! Om nom nom I love pickles

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a fox tail if you'd like to check it out. xx
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Kinsey Michaels said...

the food here looks tremendously good, as do the drinks! i'll keep this place in mind when i visit in may.